We have contacted three different liturgical companies to get a rough estimate of moving the tabernacle, and also enhancing the sanctuary area if the tabernacle were to be moved. We are still waiting for their proposals. Once we have this information and review it, we will make it available, along with some of the pros and cons of moving the tabernacle to the centre or keeping it where it is. We will then have a new petition for moving the tabernacle or keeping it where it is. Those who have signed our previous petitions will need to sign again. If more people want the tabernacle moved, we will still need to have approval from the Archdiocese.