Mass Schedules and Devotions
Welcome to St. Aidan's!
- During Step 3 (started July 16, 2021) , we are open with capacity limited to permit physical distancing of 6 feet.
- NOTE: The maximum capacity in our Main Church is 115 people as of July 18, 2021.
- NOTE: The maximum capacity in our Parish Hall is 40 people as of July 18, 2021.
- NOTE: The Parish Hall Mass Sign-Ups list will be made available (to sign-up) once almost all the spaces are filled for the Church.
St. Aidan's Church Schedule (as of August 21, 2021)
Live-stream Schedule (as of June 11, 2021)
Adoration of The Blessed Sacrament (private prayer)
- After the 9:30 am Friday Ad Orientem Mass, with Adoration until 12:30 pm, and again from 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm (before the 7:30 pm Ad Orientem Mass).
- Saturday afternoons from 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm, which will be confession time also.
- You can only stay in the church for a maximum of 45 minutes, so as to give others a chance (the exception would be if there are less than ten people present).
Sunday Mass Schedule
Weekend Mass Schedule
- Saturday - 5:00 pm
- Sunday - 9:00 am, 10:30 am, and 12:00 noon
- The maximum capacity in our Main Church is 115 people.
- The maximum capacity in our Parish Hall is 40 people.
- NOTE: The Parish Hall Mass Sign-Ups list will be made available (to sign-up) once all the slots in the Main Church Mass Sign-Ups list are full.
- Those attending Sunday Masses will need to pre-register online through our parish website and Facebook pages (starting at 6:00 am on Tuesdays).
Weekday Mass Schedule
- Monday and Tuesday - 9:00 am
- Wednesday - 7:30 pm
- Thursday - 9:00 am
- Friday - 9:30 am and 7:30 pm with Adoration until 12:30 pm, and again from 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm.
- Saturday - 9:00 am
- Those attending Weekday Masses do not need to pre-register, but they will need to sign in as they enter the church.
- Please place your offerings into the large collection box on your way into the church. If you forget, you can do it on your way out.
- All donations, including Mass requests can be placed into the large collection box.
- Donations to the St. Vincent de Paul Society can be placed in the small SVP boxes or the large collection box.
- Should you wish to use envelopes, please contact our secretary, Rose Ylagan, by phone at 416-494-2704 or by email at StAidansSC@archtoronto.org.
Thank you for your support and contributions.
- Candles can be purchased in the Gift Shop. Please ask Rose and she'll be glad to assist you.
- Please see Rose Ylagan at the Gift Shop.
- Confessions will be heard in Fr. Steven’s Office roughly 20 minutes before each Mass; as well as Saturdays from 4:00 to 4:55 pm. Please note that confessions end 5 minutes before Mass is to begin. Fr. Steven will sanitize the kneeler after each penitent.
- Also, you can make an appointment for Father Steven to hear your confession by calling our parish office at 416-494-2704 or emailing us at StAidansSC@archtoronto.org. Father will get back with you and arrange a date/time to hear your confession.
All (in-person) Devotions
- Canceled until further Notice.
- Tuesday - 9:45 am - 12:30 pm
- Saturday - 9:45 am - 12:30 pm
- Contact us via email at StAidansSC@archtoronto.org
- Or by phone at 416-494-2704.