- The Altar Society prepares the sanctuary for the celebration of the Mass.
- Cleaning the church altars, the altar linens, and liturgical vessels.
- Replacing the main altar cloth.
- Ordering flowers for Christmas and Easter seasons.
- Maintaining the baptismal font, sacristy, and sanctuary areas.
- Maintaining and re-filling the altar and offertory candles.
- Cleaning of the sanctuary water receptacles and replacing with fresh water at least twice a week.
- Weekly on Thursdays after 9 am Mass. However, these duties can also be carried out at a time more convenient to the volunteer.
For more information contact:
- Marie Saldanha (Telephone: 416-491-9876)