- Greeters & Ushers serve the parish by helping to establish a climate of welcome and order among those gathered for Mass so that the Sacred Rites can be celebrated with ease and grace.
- Arrive early with appropriate attire.
- Welcome parishioners as they arrive, being attentive to newcomers, children, the elderly, and those with special needs.
- Help the congregation by handing out hymnals, receiving the collection, seating late arrivals and persons with disabilities, and arranging the orderly receiving of Holy Communion.
- Ensure that a family/group has been designated to present gifts.
- Carry the collection up when gifts are being presented and ensures its security.
- Carry the collection in pairs to the counting room.
- Assist with the orderly departure of parishioners.
- Weekly as assigned for weekend Masses.
- Parish Hall or one of the parish meeting rooms.
For more information contact:
- George Fernandes (Telephone: 416-493-9916)