Marriage Preparation Program
- Parish-based course to support engaged couples discern their call and their readiness to the Sacrament of Marriage in responding to God’s call to holiness by being a sign of Christ’s love in the world.
- Couples, not individuals, who are at ease in front of engaged couples/groups to share the blessings and challenges of their own marriage journey as related to their given topics, i.e., expectations, communication, finances, family planning, etc.
- Each year in fall over 3-4 weekends.
- Chapel at St. Aidan Church.
For more information contact:
- Aggie & Wilfred Gomez (Telephone: 416-292-5707)