- To assist the priest during celebration of Holy Mass.
- Assist with preparation of the sanctuary before Mass.
- Organize and care for the sacred vessels before and after Mass.
- Manage various items used in the Mass (cross, candles, incense, sacramentary, etc.).
- Prepare the altar or assist in doing so before the presentation of the gifts.
- Ring the altar bells.
- Carry books and other altar accessories as needed.
- Respond responsibly to special circumstances that may arise during the Mass.
- Perform special tasks with dignity and participate fully as an exemplary member of the assembly.
- Serving at Mass as per assigned schedule.
- One-hour rehearsals two or three times a year.
For more info contact: