- Alpha is a series of weekly sessions (in-person or online) where people can, in a group setting, explore questions about life, meaning and the Christian faith.
- While designed for people without a church background or who don’t actively practice their faith, it can help all Christians be better equipped to speak confidently about their faith.
- Video content and materials are provided by Alpha Canada.
- Enthusiastic Alpha hosts and helpers are needed to facilitate the 12-weekly sessions and will be given training.
- Whenever Alpha is being run in the parish.
- Your commitment will be for 12 weekly two-hour sessions from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm.
- Currently online (post-pandemic in church hall).
For more info contact:
- Patricia Lobo (Telephone: 416-895-4621)