Society of St. Vincent de Paul
- The Society of Saint Vincent de Paul is a lay Catholic organization whose mission is to live the Gospel message by serving Christ through our neighbours in need with love, respect, justice, and joy.
- Members of the Society are committed to turning concern into action; as Vincentians we see Christ in anyone who suffers, come together as a family, have personal contact with the poor and help in all possible ways. Toronto Central Council provides leadership, coordination, and support to volunteers.
- Every second & fourth Thursday of the month during normal times (currently during the pandemic we just meet every fourth Thursday of the month, via Zoom).
- St. Aidan’s Church - the counting room (currently during the pandemic via Zoom).
For more information contact:
- Gwen Faustin – President (Telephone: 647-300-9551), St. Aidan Conference
- SVP Society (Telephone: 647-772-1319) www.svdptoronto.org