- The Social Committee helps to promote a welcoming, receptive, and active social environment in the parish by planning and hosting various social events, celebrations, and activities.
- Under the direction of the Pastor, the Social Committee Coordinator oversees all aspects of these events.
- Organizing the various aspects of a scheduled social event which may include arranging food catering and serving, hall reservations, ticket sales, ordering supplies, setting-up and cleaning up parish hall, arranging games & prizes, etc.
- Weekly while organizing an event.
- Parish hall or one of the parish meeting rooms.
For more information contact:
- George Fernandes (Telephone: 416-493-0016)